- SigmaPoint Team Rocks KATACON2....
- SigmaPoint Technologies Presentation at KATA summit....
- SigmaPoint Selects Kinaxis RapidResponse® for Supply and Demand Chain Excellence....
SigmaPoint has selected RapidResponse®, a Supply Chain optimization software toolset from Kinaxis.
- General Dynamics to Upgrade Canadian Army’s Combat Net Radios ....Read More
A team of highly skilled professionals from General Dynamics, Rockwell Collins Canada (Ottawa, Ontario), and SigmaPoint Technologies (Cornwall, Ontario),
will provide software and hardware upgrades for more than 11,000 Combat Net Radios and 6,800 Vehicle Interface Units.
- SigmaPoint helps with Epiphan's success story....Read More
Epiphan will be launching into space a KVM2USB device manufactured at our SigmaPoint Technologies Inc site.
- SigmaPoint Leaders will be attending a Kinexion's conference....Read More
From Oct 28th to Oct 30th SigmaPoint will be attending the annual Kinaxis Training and User conference in San Diego California.
- SigmaPoint has its first Open House....Read More
On Saturday September 27th, SigmaPoint held its first Family & Friends Open House to commemorate their 15 Years in Business.
- AME Toronto 2013 Breakthrough to Your Leading Edge....Read More
(conference magazine, special edition completed by Plant magazine, not available online) - 2200 delegates, 55,000 manufactures across Canada.
- Ontario Leading Growth Report 22.....Read More
2200 delegates, 2000 CEO, Presidents and owners of Ontario high-growth firms. Throughout the year, the Senior Advisors in the regional offices
(Lynn’s peers) give out the reports to qualified attendees at other conferences attended by CEO’s, Presidents and owners. At the moment this feature
is not available online.
- SigmaPoint featured in the Business In Focus magazine under manufacturing; Staying Lean....Article
- Mr Eric Melka, CEO of Redline Communications, talks growth in digital oil field technology....Video
- Visit from Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne....Video
Developing strong relationships with our key partners has been our strength in the industry. Our open book manufacturing strategy helps lay the
foundation for a trusting relationship with our OEM and Supplier partners.
Engaging a passionate workforce is a key element of our success at SigmaPoint. A passionate workforce directly affects the health of our bottom
line and aids in creating a positive and vibrant culture.
We are continuously working to find new and innovative solutions to assist our partners in reducing their time to market.
Our carefully sequenced actions lead to predictable results and sustainable positive impact on the bottom line for our customer partners.